Every Monday I am writing weather forecast but though the latest new that Thomas Cook is officially bankrupt, I decide to answer to your questions and concerns coming to Cyprus Next Year. Let’s start . I am traveler too as we all know and the first thing that I check in each of my destination is airplane tickets prices or other transportation.
But how you can find cheap tickets if you want to fly in Cyprus, but you lost your trust of booking with Tour Operators? It is time to consider the option of booking direct your flight and accommodation and car hire ! You will might impressed how much cheaper your holiday can be.
The answer is simple and easy if you follow that steps. Before you book your tickets you need to research very well to find a good offer. Tips how to find a cheap flight;
- Keep your searches top secret. …
- Use the best flight search engines. Such a skyscanner , cheapoair, momondo and others.
- Identify the cheapest day to fly out. Search for different days and find out which one is the cheapest.
- Fly for free with points. Add your point in your bonus card if you have to use them.
- Book connecting flights yourself for less.
- Find the cheapest place to fly.
- Mix and watch choices and decide for the best one after doing your reseach
- Do not use all the time the same device to search for flights , if you use it change the VIP address and the location of your computer
- If you know when and where you are going, don’t wait to book
- Another smart idea check the price in different currencies ! It might be appear less.
- Book direct on your own your flight with insurance ( if you are thinking to change the dates)
Now that we cover the first challenge of booking your flights , lets go to accommodation. In Protaras you have plenty of choices such as rent out villa , rent out apartment , book your holidays in a hotel. I always recommend family business like us because the quality most of the times is better and you help our local economy.
If you would like to rent apartment in villas I can help you if you go to my site http://www.windmillscarhire.com I have few choices for you . Also there are some other sites to look for villas and apartment too like booking.com , airbrb. My advice as CEO of rental property management is to call your hoster from booking and ask if it is possible to book direct you might get 15 % discount ( commission of the sites)
You book your flight and accommodation and you are excited like we are to welcome to the island. How about your car hire ? I recommend you to all my lovely customers once they book their ticket to book their car straight even if it a year in advance notice or 8 months. The reason that we prefer to book in advance is to make sure we have car for you available. For example this year from 28th of August all cars are full book until 10th of October with few gaps in between. Also if anyone would like offer including airport pick and drop off they can always text us in messenger , email : email@example.com , call us on 0035799605212. Our online service are open all year around accepting bookings and answering to your questions.
Car Hire only in Windmills Car Hire 🙂
For booking 2020 I have offer 10 % discount until 31st of October 🙂 just to let you know 🙂 Our terms and conditions of this offer is for car hire minimum 4 days and for customers that are staying in Protaras , Paralimni and Ayia Napa
Excursions and days trips:
I recomend you to book your excursion once you are here to see the weather and what do you feel doing. In almost all places are never full booked and there is always space for you unless you are group of people and you would like a private boat trip or excursion.Book you tickets in our office which in then main Street of Protaras opposite masa fast food. It is always better to book with Locals office because the prices for all excursions are the same or cheaper for any tour operators too 🙂