It is Christmas time. Gifts , surprises , family gathering , celebrations. Cultures and religions which are celebrating Christmas , all of them in the menu there is food!:PEither traditional food or cuisine from other countries, either we baked our best cake to have it as a dessert. But what we can do in order to not gain weight in Christmas ?
- Breakfast! Breakfast!Breakfast! Don’t miss the most important meal of the day.A healthy breakfast can be you active and well for whole day
- Don’t sit in one place. Keep your legs moving please ! That days we don’t go to gym but we can remind ourselves during the day to keep moving
- Don’t over do it because is Christmas. Eat mindfully. When you get yourself to not feel hungry anymore, don’t continue eating until you get full because you see a lot food and new flavor on the table. If you want put small portion of everything in your plate.
- Sleep well. Sleeping habits are important for our health in general. It is logical to eat two before you sleep in order to get better sleep too.
- Another idea is to eat before you go out. You might go our for a drink and you will start feeling hungry. In that case most of us will eat junk food from somewhere. We can avoid it if we eat at home