Nicosia is the largest city of Cyprus. It is the capital of Cyprus with some places standing there and be freeze since 1974. Lefkosia( Nicosia) is the only divide Capital in the world.Apart from its legislative and administrative functions, Nicosia has established itself as the island’s financial capital and its main international business center among with Limassol.
The center of Nicosia is Ledras. The name Ledras represent important history facts. Ledras or Ledraw was one of the twelve kingdoms of ancient Cyprus built by Achaeans after the end of the Trojan War.
Are planning to visit Nicosia? It is not a bad idea and you will experience the multicultural and two communities lifestyles.
- View of Nicosia from Shacolas Tower
- Ledra Street
- Verandas in old Nicosia, on the right Leventis Municipal Museum of Nicosia
- Archbishop’s Palace
- Pedieos river linear park.
- Nicosia Municipality building at Eleftheria Square
- The World of Cyprus, an acrylic painting with a total length of 17.5 meters by Adamantios Diamantis in Leventis Gallery
Author: Georgia Eleftheria Tsiolakki
Social Media Manager of Windmills Car Hire