Although that I am Cypriot I hardly remember Athens small streets.
I took the metro from Elliniko to Sintagma ( red line) and I change to Sintagma ( which is the parliament of Greece and Ermou street in that area) I went to Monastiraki and I found the small streets as the photos shows below.
The I went to sintagma to see ” Tsoliades” in front of Parliament and feed the birds. I cross the road and down hill is Ermou Street with all the shops. At the end there is church as you see the photo below
Video from Sintagma Metro:
Video from Sintagma:
The video below show the Artir Marina Harbor!!!!
The video below shows a unique beach that people cant swim anymore.
If you sit in moorings cafe you will have that video. That hidden treasure it is in
the same are of Artir Marina.
I am in Athens and I am discovering nice beaches for us! The photos above is Narkizos Beach! You can see fireworks at night and there is nice fish maze!
Another beach is Nirides beach as you can see the photos below. Next to it there is Asteras hotel one of the most luxury hotel that Obama used to stay for his holidays
Another Beach is Okeanida Beach in Vougiagmeni as the photo shows below!
Would you like to swim and walk in seafront here we have place to recomend you as well. KAVOURI STREET
Today the temperature is 22 degrees in Famagusta District and it is Sunday!!!
Today I wanted to try something different. Finally in Cyprus we learn what is brunch and I visited one of the most delicious branch cafes based on my opinion and picky tastes ! We hardly got sits. The photos will convinced why is the best and the flavors will surprise you.
It is close to finikoudes and you can combine your branch with a nice a walk in sea front!
Do you know that Cyprus have lovely mountains and plenty of wine villages ?
This time I went to Troodos Square to enjoy the countryside among with cosy taverns in Troodos Square. In November the temperature in Troodos can 6 – 18 degrees it depends how lucky you are!! I am always really unlucky 😛 so when I went was 6 degrees and raining but still wonderful!!
The follow videos has a sound please because I was listening to the radio.
I am catching the road before I reach Troodos Square! Nice green lovely 🙂
The photo above is from Troodos Square and the video below is the Troodos square as well.
Would you like to experience something different in Cyprus far from the beach?
Georgia went to kalidonia waterfalls and she took some lovely videos and photos especially for you 🙂
You can Google Kalidonia waterfall and Google navigator can navigate there!
Then is only 3km hiking with 3 level of difficulty so you don’t need to be fit :p
Did you know that flamingos every year are visiting salt lake in Larnaka? If not here is the evidence.
Let’s first mention some important information for Cyprus!!
Yesterday I went to Larnaka in Finikoudes center. I wanted to have my cider with a view but not see view something different. I recommend you the bar with a VIEW : Church Ayios Lazaros.
The video below shows the view and the name of the bar ! Enjoy it!!
Personal bank account in Cyprus
For an individual is quite simple and easy to set up a personal bank account in Cyprus.
– copy of a valid passport, identity card (some banks will require notarized copies of identification documents);
– an utility bill stating the residence address of the applicant (the bill cannot be older than 6 months)
– an application form issued by the bank;
Corporate bank account in Cyprus
In order for a Cypriot company to open a bank account the following documents must be submitted:
- the Articles of Association of the company;
- the Certificate of Incorporation;
- a certificate of good standing for foreign companies if they have been opened for over 2 years;
- the Certificates of Directors and Secretary, the Certificate of the Registered Office;
- the Share Certificate;
- a proof of the registered office issued by the Group Principal Trading Offices;
- an application form released by the bank.
In order to set up a Cypriot bank account for a partnership the following documents must be submitted:
- the partnership agreement;
- the Certificate of Incorporation;
- proof of the registered office;
- a certificate of the partners;
- a certificate of good standing for foreign partnerships if they have been registered for over 2 years;
- an application form issued by the bank.
Corporate bank accounts can also be opened by representation through power of attorney.